We are working with a leader in the global defence space, for a position which focuses on Naval projects here in Sydney. The Technical Writer will join the team and immediately work on delivering documentation for technical and maintenance standards.
This role would be suited to ex-technicians from a Naval defence background with prior Chief Petty Officer ranking experience or current Navy personnel looking to further their careers outside of uniform.
- You will work on technical maintenance documentation requirements regarding standards and baseline configuration.
- Support ILS team with preparation and update of ILS deliverables.
- Produce reports, installation specification and test plan review, verification and validation plans.
- Draft Request for Problem Resolutions (RPRs).
- Provide a high level of quality assurance for outgoing reports and deliverables.
- Assist in management and control of documentation and records.
- You must display the ability to complete daily activities with very limited supervision and liaise with various stakeholders when required.
- You must have previously worked as an MT/ET within the RAN and/or naval industry.
- This position requires you to satisfy a department of Defence security clearance of BASELINE, which includes you being an Australian Citizen.
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Olimpia Newlove on 02 9492 7509 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-ON
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.