ABOUT THIS ROLE
We are looking for a Testing professional (Test Analyst, Test Lead) with experience in managing Agile IT projects, preferably with experience using Asset Management and Planning Systems (AMPS) and either SQL or Oracle. My client is a multinational IT integrator firm heavily involved in contracts with defence. You will work as part of their onsite customer support team in Sydney (CBD), acting as a liaison between the end-users and the developer. This role is preferably performed on a permanent basis; however, contract options are available.
By taking up this opportunity, you will immerse yourself in the Australian Defence Industry, growing connections with leading ICT and ADF experts. You will be allowed to showcase and hone your software testing skills in agile IT projects as well as receiving thorough training and development opportunities to further your career.
To be considered for this role you must hold an Australian Citizenship and be willing to undergo a security clearance and be able to attain Negative Vet 1 (NV1).
- The Tester produces User Acceptance Testing (UAT) Procedures, conducts the test(s), and provides a UAT Procedure Test Results Report.
- Represent the customers, showcasing and analysing requests and requirements
- Assist the team in delivering expert advice on Asset Management and Configuration Management solutions used by the customers.
- Liaise with various CoA departments to ascertain testing requirements of hardware, software and interfaces
SKILLS & EXPERINECE NEEDED
- Be an Australian Citizen and willing to undergo a security clearance to obtain Negative Vet 1 (NV1)
- Experience in testing within agile software development or product lifecycle management
- Knowledge of SQL Server and/or Oracle & Data Warehouse
- Preferably have experience and knowledge in the Asset Management and Planning System (AMPS)
- Possess exceptional written and oral communication skills (Report Writing will be part of the role)
- Be team-oriented and able to motivate and mentor others
- Flexible working environment
- Supportive and cooperative team culture
- Rapidly learn technical knowledge and skills in the ICT and Defence industry
- Valuable training offered on the job
CONNECT WITH KINEXUS!
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
Please click on the link or send in your CVs in word format to Maverick Taku at firstname.lastname@example.org