With the new financial year fastly approaching, Defence and Government are maintaining their busyness and have an increased demand in the requirement for contract personnel. If you are interested in utilising your previous experience across a variety of projects then apply now!
We are currently working with a number of prestigious and rapidly growing defence and federal government departments helping to improve the efficiency of Australia's safety online and development of IT systems.
As a result, we are looking to speak to experienced Test Analysts to join the Department of Education and work in the software and report development teams. Testers with experience in both manual and data testing should apply.
This is a fast-paced environment, and require an enthusiastic, professional tester focused on delivering quality outcomes to work on projects using leading edge technology.
As a Test Analysts you will be required to undertake:
1. Analysis of requirements documentation
2. Design, preparation and execution of test cases for system testing
3. Management of defects found during testing
4. Preparation and execution of regression test cases for system testing Please note, a merit pool may be created for this role
Estimated start date Wednesday: 06 July 2022
Initial contract duration: To 30 June 2023
Extension term: 1 X 12 months
Location of work: ACT
Working arrangements: The expectation is that the successful applicant will be on site full time but there may be the option to negotiate a WFH arrangement subject to operational requirements.
- Australian citizen with a current or reinstatable AGSVA clearance (Baseline Desirable)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working within the Defence or Federal government environment
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 20 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Cindace Prasad on 02 9492 7517 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-CP
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.