Kinexus is a well renowned recruitment agency supporting defence industry by finding their best technical and engineering workforce.
We currently have an opening for a trainee to join the team helping finding talent that will fill the roles that we have. Ex Defence force members are encouraged to apply as are people who have a love and grasp of the technical world.
- Kinexus has been recruiting technical staff for the Defence Sector for 20 years
- The defence industry is busy across Australia and are recruiting for projects that range across Autonomous systems, Cyber, Land, Sea and Air.
- Our involvement in hiring means that we apply 20 years of experience to find the best people available and we de-risk the hiring process for both clients and candidates giving everyone the best possible experience.
- Kinexus is in the top 20 SMEs in Defence and we provide a wide range of resources and Intel to help support the industry as a whole.
- Kinexus has the largest capability for providing recruitment services in Australia to the defence industry with strong connections to all the major projects.
- Training and development on offer with our onsite Training Manager - our training programme is the only place you can learn to recruit within defence
- Opportunity to grow your career within a thriving job secure market
- Gain exposure to the latest cutting-edge technologies protecting Australian national security
- Domains such as robotics, autonomous, electrical, systems, software engineering will become synonymous with your brand
- Flexible working hours
- The focus for this role will be to get you finding great people for the roles we have but there is plenty of room for career development
About the role
- This is a candidate forcussed role with no Business Development
- Conduct face to face and telephone interviews to engage with sought after candidates
- Collaborate within the Kinexus team as an advocate for that client.
- Create and build relationships with our clients and candidates
- Identify and generate potential new opportunities with candidates and contractors
- Not transactional recruitment most of our clients have worked with us for 10 years plus
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience in the technical world either in the ADF or external - we thrive on geek!
- Astute at building and nurturing candidate pools of highly skilled technical talent
- Results driven and resilient
- Excellent communication skills
- Team oriented but also have the ability to use your own initiative to think on your feet
- Defence industry experience is a plus
- Great phone skills and well organised are a must…
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Alice Hardwick on 02 9492 7515 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-AH
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.