A leading Professional Services Company is looking for Training Managers for the Geospatial Support System project with Army.
You will be responsible for the following.
- Undertake Training Needs Analysis for a deployable Geospatial Support System in Defence.
- Develop training materials.
- Deliver training.
Knowledge & Experience needed:
- Defence Training Development and Delivery
- Knowledge of the Systems Approach to Defence Learning (SADL)
- Defence ICT Systems knowledge (Desirable)
Start: May/June depending on availability
End: Dec 2021 (with likely extension through to July 2022)
***Due to the nature of the work, you will need to have a minimum of NV1 clearance. This is non-negotiable. ***
To apply, send in your application with your updated CV to Divya Mehta at email@example.com
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Divya Mehta on 02 9492 7514 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-DM1
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.