Are you an experienced Gunnery Instructor looking for an exciting new role that will allow you to directly influence Defence capability? We currently have a full-time position for a Training Officer to join an industry leader.
This position will be required initial in ACT for a period of 6 months and then can be based remote with regular travel out to client sites across Australia.
The successful applicant will have experience in range safety as well as a proven background in instruction within a Defence environment. One of the core aspects of this position will see you conducting/supporting live fire activities.
- Conduct training development activities
- Provide field and technical support to customers and partners
- Conduct and/or support live fire activities including training, demonstrations, Product Quality Testing, and range safety appointments.
- Assist in the development of operator manuals, through review and advice on doctrine and procedures.
- Travel out to sites to conduct training activities
- Cert IV in Training and Assessment
- Automatic weapons qualifications
- Experience working as an instructor within the Defence sector
- Range safety experience
- Baseline security clearance
- Must be willing to travel for periods up to one month at a time
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 22 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Tristan Gibbons on 0419 630 422 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-TG
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.