Seeking an experienced Transition Project Manager to join their team in Adelaide, working on an exciting one of a kind project. Reporting to the Program Lead you will be responsible for the planning and coordination of all transition activities from acquisition through acceptance and into sustainment.
The ideal candidate will come from a Defence project environment and ideally have engineering experience. They will need to be able to direct technical resources and vendors, as well as have experience in using project management tools, templates and processes to manage the delivery.
This role is moving forward amidst the current COVID-19 situation. Our forward-thinking clients still need to deliver capability now and in the future, therefore, have modified their hiring, on-boarding and initial working processes to support new people joining their business while keeping current and future employees safe.
- Planning of Transition activities to be captured in an approved Transition Plan
- Act as a direct liaison function to effectively co-ordinate strategy and input from all stakeholders, including identifying conflicts and providing early resolution
- Support to the Acquisition ILS Manager in the development and review of ILS Products
- Development of additional documentation to support effective Transition of the Capability
Your Skills & Experience
- Strong Project Management experience
- Previous Defence project office experience
- Strong stakeholder management with the ability to lead strong personalities that may have different viewpoints across organisations
- A working knowledge of ILS to understand the scope and risk of the Program to be transitioned
- A working knowledge of Capability Sustainment procedures
- A working knowledge of Capability Transition
- Must hold a current NV1 or higher security clearance
- Must be an Australian Citizen
Please forward your CV in WORD format
Kinexus is Australia's leading supplier of recruitment solutions to the Defence sector. As a partner with some of the largest Defence projects, we have been actively engaging and working with in the Australian Defence Industry for over 19 years.
We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Adrian Broadhead on 02 9492 7519 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-AB
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.