Due to the nature of clients we work with here at Kinexus and the projects these roles will be based on, an Australian Government Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) clearance is essential.
This opportunity does not have the ability to obtain sponsorship for a security clearance (including applicants who currently hold a security clearance seeking to upgrade).
The Defence sector has experienced a significant rise in security requirements and is seeking individuals with Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) clearance to work in various skill sets outside of Canberra (Melbourne, Brisbane, and Adelaide).
Numerous projects in the contracting space are available for those seeking advancement or new opportunities for a mid 2024 start.
Despite the busy industry, recruitment is ongoing, and our clients are adapting their hiring, onboarding, and work processes to ensure the safety of both new and existing employees as they work towards delivering capability now and in the future.
As a result, we are looking to speak to Software Developers/Engineers from all levels of experience who have a background in:
- Docker, Jenkins and Ansible technologies
- Windows or Linux Administration
- Kinexus has been supplying TSPV contractors to the TSS panel since 2004 and have a strong relationship with them. We are one of just 9 suppliers Australia-wide.
- Our experience in managing contractors in defence/national security industries means we understand the requirements from the Commonwealth, insurances and clearances.
- DISP accredited; we can hold clearances and manage renewals.
- Dedicated account manager (me!) who is your dedicated POC and offer continuous contractor care.
- Rate negotiation guidance in line with the SFIA framework.
- Dedicated payroll assistant who facilitates your taxes and super.
- We proactively chase timesheet approvers to ensure you get paid on-time and error free.
- Regular visits for coffee, lunches and quarterly drinks events.
- We can facilitate novated car leases, LAFHA or salary sacrifice.
- We'll keep you up to date with the most appropriate, interesting opportunities in your field.
- Community matters. Kinexus supports women in Defence through our female mentoring program and rewards referrers through our Referral Rewards scheme.
- Support for your health and wellness through counselling support (EAP) available for all contractors and their families.
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
All applications should include your resume as a word document. For more information, visit our website, www.kinexus.com.au or contact Cindace Prasad at 0449 511 324. #LI-CP