The VMware Administrator is required to assist with the management of VMware virtual environment as per the direction from the technical lead and manager.The VMware Administrator is required to assist with the management of VMware virtual environment as per the direction from the technical lead and manager.
- Must hold an active or inactive TSPV clearance (Any Agency)
- 12 Contract or 24 month contract on offer
- SFIA Lvl 3
- Flexible/Part time working arrangements available
Skills and Knowledge
- Experience with VMware virtual environment, VRA, NSX, Orchestrator, VRO Manager. vRealize Log insight
- Assist with security and configuration compliance, performance, capacity management design and deployment.
- Provide assistance with ASD's Service Catalogue, self Service, PaaS and software defined networking which may require scripting.
- Assist the day-to-day operations, including investigation and remedy of faults in relation to customer's VMware virtual environment.
- Provide assistance in meeting customer's Operational Level Agreements and working in Consultation with stakeholders and line management.
- Engage with relevant stakeholders in documentation development
Kinexus are the No. 1 defence recognised supplier with a specialisation in the recruitment of mid to senior level professionals who hold Defence or Federal government clearances across the spectrum of technology platforms. Kinexus are recognised as a top 15 Defence SME in Australia and support various major defence projects.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Ross Webb on 02 9492 7530 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.