Our client is a global leader in the Defence and Aerospace sector and is seeking a skilled and motivated Administrator to join their dynamic team. As the Web Coordinator, you will play a crucial within the Air Combat space, enhancing the functionality and user experience of web-based systems on the Defence Protected Network.
- NV1 Security Clearance
- Compliance with ITAR requirements
- Ability to work from Amberley
As the Web Coordinator / Administrator, you will play a crucial role in enhancing the Groups intranet site on the DPN. Your tasks will include:
- Updating and removing outdated content
- Developing a standardized format for a cohesive look and feel across the site
- Analyzing the DRNET site for external Defence audience content
- Providing user support to facilitate content maintenance
- Exploring opportunities for effective collaboration using Office 365
- Duration: 3-6 months, with a potential for extension
- On-site work at RAAF Amberley with flexible hours
- Experience with Power-BI, Office365, Teams, and SharePoint
- Flexibility with workdays, mandatory on-site presence at RAAF Amberley
This is a unique opportunity to contribute to an important team and make a significant impact on their presence. If you have the required security clearance, technical skills, and a passion for effective web coordination, we invite you to apply.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 22 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
Note: Only candidates with the required NV1 clearance and ITAR compliance will be considered.
All applications should include your resume as a word document. For more information, visit our website, www.kinexus.com.au or contact Toby Wright on 0457 021 490 #LI-TW