About the role:
A highly respected Defence client is working on one of Australia's biggest Defence projects in Canberra. They are looking for someone to join their team and help keep everything running smoothly.
- Support workforce planning initiatives
- Conduct risk assessment and assumptions of workforce supply implications
- Assess the current and projected workforce availability including any overlapping in the industry workforce
- Generate and sustain employment opportunities in the industry
- Strengthen and establish partnerships with Australian entities that have key capabilities and add value to the project
- Guide innovation, jobs creation and economic development with service providers
- Evaluation and monitoring of strategy against Project deliverables
- Process workforce design and job design guidelines for core capabilities
- Process Workforce planning templates
Skills and Experience:
- Workforce Planning experience - preferably with Defence People Group but must know Defence
- Knowledge of Defence personnel policy and allowances
- Data analytics experience and high-level MS excel skills
- Must hold an NV1 security clearance
- Have excellent Communication and professional interpersonal skills
- Proven strong organisational skills
- Flexible and pragmatic approach to task execution in a continuously changing environment
- Australian Citizen (essential)
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 19 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Kelly Foxwell on 08 8432 0493.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs