We are currently seeking an experienced Workshop Manager to join an industry leader based in Canberra. In this role you will be responsible for leading the Depot, Field Services and Product Support teams to deliver the maintenance and technical support solutions to the business.
The successful applicant will have 5-6 direct reports across the Depot and FSR teams that you will mentor and lead to achieve business requirements. Additionally, you will be responsible for the development of Maintenance Manuals and other associated documents (customer and internal) as well as any upgrade/retrofit instructions as required.
This role would be suited to an ex RAEME SGT/WO2 who has a proven background in maintenance as well as an understanding of logistics within a Defence environment.
- Lead, manage and develop the Depot, FSR & Product Support team
- deliver R&O activities in accordance with customer requirements
- Develop, implement, and manage Depot procedures to effectively manage R&O activities within the Depot, including the management of staff and the management of customer output.
- Develop, implement and manage Integrated Logistic Support (ILS) procedures to effectively manage ILS activities
- Maintain the company Logistic Support Analysis Record and support Customer and Program Logistic Support Analysis activities
- Support the Training Team in the delivery of Maintenance Training and in the conduct of range activities.
- Minimum of 5 years in a similar role
- Proven leadership experience
- Proven hands-on technical experience
- Experience in the development of ADF EMEI or similar maintenance documentation
- Experience with ADF/NATO logistics support analysis process
- Previous experience working within a R&O environment
- Hold a current BASELINE clearance
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 22 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Tristan Gibbons on 0419 630 422 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-TG
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.