Awesome chance to develop your expertise and embark on a career with unlimited potential. No shift work required, so enjoy a balanced lifestyle. Standard business hours with flexible working arrangements. Work for an established company leading the technology revolution. NV1 security clearance essential for this role.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
You will work within the Sydney team and alongside the team in Canberra to provide essential customer support service to a Federal Government client. As a key support officer, you will swiftly resolve technical issues or ensure that incidents are passed on to a higher level of assistance where necessary. This is an important role focussed on enhancing user experience via ICT service desk support and maintenance. You will be working standard business hours from Monday - Friday with no shift work required, allowing you to lead a balanced lifestyle that suits you. This exciting opportunity is based in Sydney, with the added flexibility of potential remote work.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is renowned as one of Australia's primary suppliers of IT products and services across the globe, providing software, hardware, network, and corporate solutions. As a large company with a well-established international marketplace, this is a reliable employer able to provide job security and future career growth options. They are also willing to allow flexible working arrangements, exemplifying the trust and support they offer their employees.
- Exhibit exceptional communication and customer support to service users.
- Promptly resolve service issues and respond to user requests, escalating to superiors if needed.
- Effectively communicate expectations and provide regular feedback to clients.
- Log all activities and work performed into management software.
- Meet all KPI's in compliance with relevant agreements, policies, and work practices.
- Collaborate with team members to meet weekly targets and take part in regular team meetings.
- Identify and suggest innovative upgrades to service desk processes to ensure improvement in service delivery.
- Utilise technical expertise, planned questions and other provided resources to resolve incidents within a specified time frame.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- Prior industry experience in another role.
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service.
- Outstanding ability to communicate both in writing and verbally in English.
- Skilled in problem solving.
- Good understanding of typical service desk procedures.
- Disciplined, conscientious and driven personality.
- Interested in Microsoft technology, with possible experience.
- Desirable to have some form of IT certification.
- Grow your career in the thriving IT industry!
- Work standard Monday - Friday business hours.
- Potential to work remotely!
- Work for one of Australia's leading IT companies.
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Lewis Burns on 03 9982 0312 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-LB
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.